Rave Review | Stila Eyes Are the Window Palette


If you've been watching my channel recently, you may know one thing, I have a new obsession with my Stila Eyes are the Window Palette.






Stila Eyes are the Window Palette in Soul

I never used to be one for too much eyeshadow, I always wanted to be but I never loved how it looked on me enough to replace my beloved winged eyeliner. But more recently, I've really started getting into it. This could be to do with a certain Miss Batalash and/or Jamie Genevieve but regardless, I'm now a true eyeshadow convert and a day rarely passes where I don't at least 'carve out my crease', before I leave the house.

Having said I'm not that into eyeshadow that doesn't really explain why I already own a stupid number of nude palettes and definitely didn't need this one. But I'd seen it on Claire's channel and whatever Claire says, goes so here we are.

All I can say is this palette is perfect to me. I love warm colours on my eyes and despite it looking quite dull on camera, the shades in this palette are simply stunning. There's a good selection of matte vs shimmer and don't even get me started on the infamous Kitten...it absolutely deserves the highlight hype it gets. The consistency of the powders is great, I find them so easy to work with and as long as they're used on top of a primer, the pigmentation and staying power is amazing, like seriously amazing, I can easily wear these all day and there's no creasing at the end of the day whatsoever.

So do you need it? If you're in the market for a new nude palette then the answer is categorically, hell yes! If not, just get it anyway, it really is a holy grail for me now.

I'll just give my lippie a quick shoutout too, it is of course my beloved MAC Stone Lip Liner and MAC Honeylove lipstick - a match made in lipstick heaven.

Here's what's on the rest of my face, all of which are pretty much holy grail to me and I use every damn day!

Bobbi Brown Corrector
Collection Concealer
Diorskin Nude Foundation
L'Oréal Touche Magique True Match Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
Bobbi Brown Bronzer
Vivo Baked Bronzer
MAC Soft & Gentle Skinfinish
NYX HD Powder
MAC Omega & Brun for Brows
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof Mascara
Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eyeliner




Labels: