What I wore | Beautycon/Stylehaul party...



I've had quite possibly one of the busiest weekends I've had in a while. The madness that was Beautycon finally came to London. I'd been looking forward to this for a while as not only was it an opportunity to meet up with internet friends old and new, but also a chance to chat with some of my favourite stateside honeys, namely Claire Marshall

 Monki Duster Coat (similar) | Topshop Shirt | Topshop Trousers | Office Shoes | Vintage Chanel Bag

So I booked Friday off and headed to Kensington with my main girl Grace to celebrate the launch with Stylehaul and zee youtube babes. I decided to keep it low key and comfortable so opted for my usual monochrome uniform. I'm currently obsessed with these Office shoes, so comfy but still dressed up so no achy feet or bambi on ice strutting towards the end of the night.

It was a fab night and I actually enjoyed it more than the main Beautycon event itself. This was mainly because it was nice and chilled and I got to chat with Claire, Tasha, Barbara and Shirley for a decent amount of time without feeling like we needed to rush off anywhere. After drinks Grace, Shirley, Barbara, Kaushal, Hannah, Naiya and I headed to Busaba Eathai for a much needed late dinner. I loved chilling with these girls, we all got on so well and despite being on such a smaller scale, I felt like I fitted right in.

It's times like this that make me realise how much I love the world of social media,  getting to meet and hangout with girls who have such similar interests is so inspiring and defo reignited my motivation to keep going.


Labels: ,