New in | Real Techniques Sculpting Set...

Real Techniques Sculpting Set £20.99

Who doesn't love contouring these days right? I wouldn't say I'm on that Kim K vibe; I favour a far more subtle shadow, but what me and Kim do have in common, is the quest for the perfect tools of the trade.

When the Real Techniques Sculpting Set set dropped through my door I squealed...OK, maybe not squealed but I was pretty chuffed. The main reason was the inclusion of the Setting Brush, which I already have, and not a day goes by that I don't use it. It's a real cannot live without for me, I use it for blending out concealer as well as setting my T-Zone and highlighting, so I definitely needed another one.

The Fan Brush (which I think is only available in this set) is fab if you like a subtle shimmer, small enough for accurate product placement and light enough to distribute it sheerly.

But the superstar of the pack has to be the Sculpting Brush itself. The bristles are just the right density and the size fits perfectly into the nook of your natural cheek contour. It sounds odd but I really find this brush such a pleasure to use. I think it would even work well as a foundation brush as it's similar, but slightly less dense (which is a good thing) than the Sigma F84. It works great with cream or powder products and I honestly feel like the search is over for that perfect angled, contour brush.

This set is a Collectors Edition although I don't think it's limited, it's only available in selected Superdrug stores and online.

Are you convinced?

Labels: