Currently loving | The perfect nude lip combo...


One thing I've been dying to master is that perfect Kylie Jenner, or maybe a better reference from my generation, the TLC T Boz, 90s nude lip. To bring this look up to date and get the perfect blend, you need the right lip liner; this needs to be brown based and not too warm or too cool, and paired with the right nude; again not too warm or too cool, and I think I may have just found the perfect match.


MAC Stone Lip Liner | MAC Honeylove Lipstick

I've had my eye on MAC Stone since seeing it popping up all over Instagram and originally thought it would be more of a grey tone, perfect for a slightly edgier nude lip, ready to slap you in the face with attitude, but in fact, it's a little warmer than I first thought but that makes it the perfect ash brown to get this look just right. I found all the other rumoured Kylie Jenner shades far too warm and too pink for me, as soon as I shaded the outline in with this, I knew I'd found the one.

If you follow my youtube you're probably well aware of my love for MAC Honeylove lipstick, and paired with Stone it's just a match made in lip lovers heaven. I originally wore this shade with either MAC Stripdown or Oak lip liner, but something just wasn't quite right. I think they were both too warm so blended into each other a bit too much of that makes sense. But paired with the ash tone of stone, it really cannot get any better.

Any lip duos you can't get enough of?


Labels: