Three ways to wear #1 | Cigarette pants...


I recently bought these Cigarette Pants from Topshop and they have not left my butt. I'd been on the hunt for the perfect cropped, tailored trouser but wasn't too hopeful on account of my short, stumpy legs. Trousers just never seem to fit right, regular is too long and petite is too short. I then found these in Topshop and they are the closest thing to perfection I could have ever imagined. The fit is super flattering, really comfortable to wear and the best thing, even after sitting down for hours on end, they do not crease...what more could you want from a trouser?



Primark Roll Neck Jumper (similar) | Topshop Cigarette Pants | Topshop Loafers

Over the next week I'm going to be uploading my three ways to wear these essential trousers, as not only are they comfortable, I think they're pretty versatile as well, especially leading up to spring. If you can't wait you can check out my lookbook featuring these over on my youtube channel.  I didn't want to overload a post with all three looks so I thought I'd spread it out over a week!


Labels: ,