There's something about | cos bras...

Cos Soft Triangle Bra £17

As a founding member of the itty bitty titty club, I can't say I've ever been overly enthused about bra shopping. They never fit properly and should I need what I define as a 'proper' bra, meaning structured, padded to prevent 90s Rachel Green nips, and good for everyday, I always end up resorting to my fail safe option; the good old M&S T Shirt Bra.

But when I'm chilling at home or wanting to use my undies as an addition to my outties, like in a drop sleeve, cheeky peek out of a vest type'o way, I love a triangle bra. Back in the day I was all about the American Apparel Mesh Bra. Available in a range of colours, in a super sexy mesh fabric, I pretty much had every shade. But upon hitting late twenties/first year of thirties (!) I prefer something a little more, how should we put it, appropriate. I'm not saying I don't love a flash of mesh now and then, but I feel I need a slightly more substantial fabric; enter the Cos Soft Triangle Bra. I first bought the orange one in the boxing day sales a year ago and more recently I added this charcoal number to the mix. I just love how they fit, the cup is an opaque, comfortable fabric and straps are so flattering. It has me aching for summer where I can bust these out with a T by Wang Vest and AA Running shorts.

So if you find the quest for your perfect bosom buddy a chore, I highly recommend these two. Shout out also goes to Triangl underwear too, the sophisticated older sister to the original AA mesh number.



Labels: