Best of boxing day bargains...



So this was me, last year, on Boxing Day. Not because I'm a sale fanatic and need to make sure I get first dibs on those post chrimbo bargains, but purely because I had to work on Boxing Day and thought, I may as well make the best of a bad sitch and shop!


Now I don't intend on leaving the house today, but I may have a sneaky browse online, coz why not?So here's my round up of the sites I hit up on the search for a Boxing Day bargain.

Of course if you love beauty, you gotta check out Space NK. Notable mentions go to their amazing range of Laura Mercier bargains go be had, including the coveted artists palette. There's also a few picks from Nude Skincare. I've wanted to try this range for a while and with up to 50% off, how can one resist?

As much as I love beauty though, the real bargains to be had are found on my favourite clothing sites.

As pictured, I absolutely love Cos and there is no better time to shop than in the sale. I never really buy anything at full price in Cos as everything always tends to go into the sale, and with 30-50% off, a calm and tidy shop floor and seriously stunning pieces to choose from, what's not to love? I've already got my eye on this beaut silk back jumper...as if I need more black wool but at that price, who can blame me?

Of course the Zara sale is not one to be missed either. This loose blazer gives me life, but they also have some great finds in Coats and Shoes.

One place I don't often shop, as it's crazy expensive, is All Saints. Now the sale can still be kinda pricey but it's worth looking at their coats and knitwear. They are so well made and will last a lifetime, so if you're in the market for an investment piece, now's the time to do it.

Other sites that float my sale boat are Weekday, sister brand of Cheap Monday, this is a great find for everyday basics with a twist. I also love Whistles, I tried this silk bomber on in town the other day and I have not stopped thinking about it.

If you can't face a wardrobe update just yet after all those chocolates and turkey, I also love to indulge in Homeware from Urban Outfitters. They've even got a Crossley Record Player up for grabs this season, as well as super cute duvet sets.

What have you got your beady, bargain eye on?



Labels: