Summer Series: Models Own x Hed Kandi Hedonist Nail Polish

I featured this in my May favourites and as it's so the best nail polish I own I thought give you a little close up so you can drink it in for yourselves! And, as it's such a miserable bank holiday weekend I wanted something to help brighten it up!



Models Own Hed Kandi Hedonist nail polish £5

I originally saw this on the gorgeous LLYMLRS blog and as soon as I saw that not only was it fluro, but part of the Hed Kandi collection as well, I knew I had to have it! Paired with the fact I am actually off to Ibiza in about  weeks (the countdown is well and truly ooooon) I didn't really have a choice did I?! 

I love Models Own, they are defo my favourite high street nail polish brand and one of the only brands to satisfy my need for fluro nail polish a couple of years ago in the form of pink punch. The variety of shades is fantastic and I love the collections they do, they just get better and better and this new Hed Kandi is my favourite by far.

So the polish itself goes on really well, you actually only need one coat really but I always do two just incase. The colour is goooooooorgeoooooooous! Such a bright coral/pink shade and really rich in depth too. With a tan on holiday...perfection. It dries quite matte, almost like plasticy which I find a bit odd, so if you like a shiny finish you will for sure need a top coat, but, to be honest, as you can see from the image, I quite like the plastic fantastic look!

Have you tried any of the Models Own Hed Kandi collection?

Until the next post!

Love, love, love,


Labels: ,