Revlon Lip Butter: Tutti Frutti

If there's one thing I find myself regularly succumbing to it's blog hype. A product I won't be bothered suddenly becomes all I can focus on until I get my mitts on it.

One range I didn't expect this to happen with was the Revlon Lip Butters. I'd seen them floating around Youtube months before they launched here in the UK and wasn't arsed. Mainly because all the reviews I saw were on the generic nude colours that beauty bloggers swear by. Colours I usually have no interest in as the don't really suit me and I don't really have a need for them.

When they launched in the UK I ended up having a little browse didn't I?! Just to see them in person and I was immediately sucked in by this...






Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti £7.99

Orange, sheer, amazing!

I was then in Boots this weekend and couldn't resist some 3 for 2 action so here we are now with a little review aren't we?!

If you read my last Topshop makeup post you'd see I have a growing love for the colour orange. I am just obsessed with it, especially as a lip colour and when I saw this, I had to have it. I'd read reviews on the more nude colours and how they are really sheer coverage with just hint of colour. I'd not seen any reviews on this shade so didn't know they even had any this colour and seeing how bright this was, I thought the sheer coverage would be gorgeous. I really love the formula as it's a lip butter so it's really balmy and moisturising without being too slippery and shiny. I work in a really badly air conditioned office with no fresh which means my lips will fine in the morning, but half way through the day, crack town USA. This means consistent lipstick application has been a no no, by midday it's being wiped off...until now, I can apply this as often as I wish and no flakey, cracked, grossness, just sheer beautiful colour which is gorgeous. It's buildable which is fab and the intensity is just as good when applied as it is in on the stick. I think it's a really great option for those out there who are intrigued by bright lip colours but not quite ready to take on the MAC Moranges of the world. It's a great step between a nude and a bold lip colour, especially for daytime if you want something different but not too 'out there'.

I love this so much I may even be inclined to dabble in a little nude action!

10 out of 10 Revlon I am very impressed.

Have you tried any of the Lip Butters?

Until the next post.

Love, love, love



Labels: , , , ,