Nars blush crush...

I have a few Nars products but can you believe, NO blushers, not one, and I call myself a 'beauty guru?!'. I have a few that I covet from afar but I just can't seem to make that next step and purchase.

Until now. Thanks to Buyapowa I am now the proud owner of a beautiful Nars blush in the shade Gina.

I think I just got it as it was cheaper and wasn't really that excited as my 'top priorities' in Nars blush purchasing currently stand at Zen, Sin, Doucer, Luster and perhaps Deep Throat. Gina didn't get a look in. But something made me click that buy button that day and I have to say, I think it's fate that Gina and I have been brought together as she is my new blush obsession.



Nars Blush in Gina £21

In the pan it looks like a quite 'pinky' toned peach but on the skin it's a really intense apricot, orangey, peach, perfect for my Spring palette! What is fab about the Nars matte blushers, which puts them above MAC for me, is how pigmented they are. I thought I'd go in all guns blazing with the 129 when I first used this but beware, start soft and build as the pigmentation is fab, not like the layer upon layer I'm used to with MAC matte blushers. I also find it lasts really well, as I get really oily by the end of the day and some blushers just disappear! The formula is also really blendable so if you do apply too much, this is easily rectified with a cotton pad, et voila, seamless finish.

Have you tried any Nars Blushers? Any recommendations?

Until the next post!

Love, love, love



Labels: , , ,